After I have received your 50% deposit I will begin the planning and design process. This typically takes 2-3 weeks, although if you're in a jam and need something sooner I would be happy to accommodate you.
I will browse your Pinterest boards and review any inspiration pics you've sent me along with the details of your venue and I'll do my best to provide you with something you'll LOVE, made just for you, at a budget-friendly price.
I'm confident that I can get you what you envision within your budget--within reason, of course. I'll also be sure to take your skill level into consideration, as should you when you're doing all of your envisioning! :)
I will then send you the initial plan, which consists of:
• floral recommendations broken down by type of arrangement, plus several "alternates";
• reference photos of all the blooms I'm recommending;
• financial analysis for the total cost & any discounts or promo codes I've found for you;
• vendor recommendations; and
• special instructions for containers or additional equipment you may need.
I will also send you my basic prep checklists & how-to documents.